Tina

Periodical Gazette

This blog is dedicated to both fiction and non-fiction. My personal favorites in fiction are mainly contemporary romance, suspense thriller,  historical fiction and YA then in non-fiction, I love to review inspirational, self-improvement and finance related books. I review outside these genres also because of the fact I love to read.

How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be: The 25 Principles of Success - Jack Canfield Usually I read novels and magazines.I saw this book in my father's shelf.As soon as I saw the title of the book I grabbed it to read as the title was very attractive because I was totally confused about what I’m going to do as this is my final semester in college whether to opt for higher studies or a job.I found this book as a solution.The success principles as told by Jack Canfield is very very easy to follow by all and is written in a simple language. There are lots of real life success stories of celebrities from different fields such as sports,marketing,tv,etc which I found it very useful.