Tina

Periodical Gazette

This blog is dedicated to both fiction and non-fiction. My personal favorites in fiction are mainly contemporary romance, suspense thriller,  historical fiction and YA then in non-fiction, I love to review inspirational, self-improvement and finance related books. I review outside these genres also because of the fact I love to read.

Party of Five

Party of Five - Vasileios Kalampakas This is not a usual kind of story i normally read.Party of five is a fantasy short novel which made me laugh from the beginning of the story.The story begins with Parcifal and her younger sister by one minute, Lernea landing in a city that is totally new to them.The two sisters enter in a huge fight that seems never ending until their money gets robbed by a dwarf who calls himself , a halfuin. Both the sisters search for the dwarf vigorously and he gets caught in the process. These three are the main characters in the story.There are other interesting characters that make the story quite attractive to read.For some reasons, i didn't like the whole story, because i think the author has lost out of ideas and doesn't really know how to execute the story at the end.